Landscapes

Any questions? Any answers?
Chubbywuz

Landscapes

Post by Chubbywuz »

Ever since changing to YoWindow 3 I am unable to download any landscapes. Well, let me explain. I can download, but then the problem starts.I click to download & open file. After download completes it opens YoWindow window, but thats it. Tried saving file, then click, but its not a file I can extract. I finally found location for landscapes, C:/ProgramData/YoWindow/landscapes. When going through the program to add a landscape I can not find its destination, as the file I downloaded is not in an extractable file. The only file from the download that shows up on my computer in my downloads is London & next to it is a YoWindow icon. It is listed as a Zip File.I am downloading the London.zip file of the House of Parliament and Bridge (HDR-photo), London, GB. I had no problem with landscapes before when using YoWindow2.What am I doing wrong? All help welcomed!!
:unknown:
Michelle
hermanz
Name: Herman

Re: Landscapes

Post by hermanz »

Hi Michelle :good:

Download london.zip and save this file on the desktop.
Unzip the file here. You see the directory London
There is the file london.ywl and img\london.png
Forget the ywl file
Go to the menu Landscpe -> Turn your photo into Landscape
push [Next]
Browse to the file london\img\london.png
push [Next] [Next] [Create] [OK]
and voila
Yowindow place the landscape in the directory C:\Users\Herman\AppData\Roaming\YoWindow\landscapes
(windows7)

succes
Herman :beer:
(Wheather on an I(phone,pad,pod) or Android, YoWindow what else )
Chubbywuz

Re: Landscapes

Post by Chubbywuz »

Thanks for your help. Followed your directions the first time & no luck. I first had to download a program to unzip the zip file, then did as you directed & it worked. Don't quite understand what happened to the unzip program I had before for these types of files, but now I'm back in business.
:Yahoo!:
Michelle