Post by Pacense »

How can I make screenshots on the desktop Yowindow program? :?: :?: :?:
Thanks
countryroads
Name: Marty

Re: Screenshot

Post by countryroads »

Hi Alejandro,

If you have not been welcomed, let me welcome you to YoWindow Forum.

I am going to give you instructions for Windows XP.

At the top of the keyboard on the right, there is a key with prt sc on it. Press this and you will have a copy of your screen. Now you need to archive that screen print.

At bottom left, click on Start. Click on All programs. Click on Accessories. Click on Paint.

In Paint, click on Edit and then click on Paste. Click on File and then click on Save As.

You will now have a screen print in whatever directory you saved it to when you clicked on Save As.

Enjoy making screen prints.

Marty
Chubbywuz

Post by Chubbywuz »

If you want to capture what is on your screen, you should be able to no problem. I do this so I can use the same for my wallpaper. I click on to personalize then choose screensaver. Then I click preview (of what ever you want to capture), once this previews, there should be a prt scrn button on the top row on the keyboard. On mine it is the first button after the F12 button. Once you have clicked that button I exit those programs. Then I use Paint.Net (A free program)You open it up, then click edit & then click paste from the drop menu, the picture you just captured should show. Then click on the file button at top left, choose save as,from drop menu and title it what you want. Click save & then ok. It should now be where you saved it to. I save to pictures. Go there & you should find the picture. ;)
Hope this helps,
Michelle

P.S. go to http://www.getpaint.net for the link. Download should be at the top right side of the screen.
FvE
Name: Fred

Post by FvE »

And if you want to use these screenshots inside this forum (and for a lot of other uses as well), please don't forget to save them as .jpg file.

Let us know how you go on.

Goodluck,
Fred
Pacense

Post by Pacense »

I finally succeeded, thank you very much everybody. :lol: