Paid for Paid Version thru Paypal; where's my license key?

Any questions? Any answers?
connie5245
Name: Connie

Paid for Paid Version thru Paypal; where's my license key?

Post by connie5245 »

I signed up for the paid version thru Paypal and the charge is showing on my paypal account to be paid after delivery of product. I have not received an email with the license key.

What do I do now?

connie5245
foustkel
Name: Kelly

Re: Paid for Paid Version thru Paypal; where's my license ke

Post by foustkel »

I also paid with Paypal and have not received a license key.
connie5245
Name: Connie

Post by connie5245 »

Well, this is a great state of affairs. Wish I had never thrown my $10 away to get this app that I can't even use.

Nor can I send an email because something to do with Office 365 that I don't even have on my computer is rejecting my email to support@repkin or whoever the inventor of this app is. I can receive the emails but can't send one. Managed to send an email on my friend's computer, but to no avail; "support" provided no support & only sent me an email to look on the forum for my answer.

Since there is no answer on the forum I guess I'll give up. Be sure that I will STRONGLY recommend that my friends and enemies NOT sign up for Yo Window. And to think how much I liked the free version that I can't even get thru Chrome anymore either so FREE Weatherbug hat actually works, here I come!

Really disappointed in this whole thing. If the owner of this invention sees this post, I would really appreciate an answer to my question. It's not like YOU didn't get your money for your product that I can't use/get.

Connie
FvE
Name: Fred

Post by FvE »

Just to be sure, the email address for support is support@repkasoft.com.

If you're experiencing email problems, could their answer have ended up in a spam box or even not have arrived?

Just some thoughts.
Fred