Much less accurate for a month.

Any questions? Any answers?
milou06

Much less accurate for a month.

Post by milou06 »

I do not know what the problem is, but for a month for the accuracy of the weather was horrible. Not only the weather, but temperatures as well. What has been changed to have a drastic impact?
My Location is France - Saint-Dalmas - 1300 m - location_id = gn: 2980931
knopfler83
Name: Javier

Re: Much less accurate for a month.

Post by knopfler83 »

the problem is that they do not have the altitude calibrated to window, most of the locations are at sea level, I've complained several times and also because in Spain, almost all locations the wrong brand ... and now METAR with the current temperature in remote locations not good at airports, android forum there is an open debate on climate provider, join and we discussed everything if you want ...
milou06

Post by milou06 »

Normally the weather forecast temperatures are provided by yr.no (default).
For the next three days, the forecast provided by yr.no temperatures are 13°C, 12°C and 11°C, while the forecasts provided by YoWindow is 22°C, 20°C and 19°C. Verily of anything...I do not where they get these temperatures know. Maybe METAR near my ... nonsense ....
knopfler83
Name: Javier

Post by knopfler83 »

no, no, I thought that the data are yr.no, but YoWindow is not properly configured with altitude and data are provided by yr.no correct, but does not interpret well yowindows, METAR gives the current temperature the location nothing more
milou06

Post by milou06 »

I know why the temperature forecasts are wrong in YoWindow. We must remove msl = 0.
http://api.yr.no/weatherapi/locationfor ... 07;lon=7.2 is good
http://api.yr.no/weatherapi/locationfor ... =7.2;msl=0 provides temperature at 0 m.
We need designers YoWindow make the necessary changes.