no landscape file in YoWindow folder

Any questions? Any answers?
Chubbywuz

no landscape file in YoWindow folder

Post by Chubbywuz »

I was accumulating to many pictures, so I deleted them all. What I was left with was the original village. I have version 388 installed now. I went to download a new picture to landscape, but I no longer have that listed in the YoWindow folder like before. I see effects & foreground listings, but no landscape. How do I now add a new landscape? :shock: Since I have no section for landscapes, where do I extract the picture files to?
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Re: no landscape file in YoWindow folder

Post by Mallorca »

Hi Michelle,

are your deleted pics in the "recycle" folder? If Yes, so mark them and klick "restore"
Then everything is in the position like before. :D

If you have deleted your recycle folder completely, so install Yowindow again and the folder with "landscapes" including "village" will be restored.
But then all the landscapes you had installed are gone ... :(

Please tell me what you have done.
Werner
Chubbywuz

Post by Chubbywuz »

I completely uninstalled YoWindow. Downloaded version 382. Following is what is located in the folder. data, lang, build#, eula,uninstall,yodesktop,yowindow, & yowindow_debugMode. In the data file are the following-Images, swf,about,data,projector,stylesheet,styleSheetBlack, and trayTooltip Template. There is no Landscape file to put in any picture landscapes from the site.In the image file there are the following-arrorws, weather, get_flash_player, house, and yo_64.the swf file has stage & when double clicked it contains effects & foreground. I don not even see the default Village listed anywhere. So if I wanted to download a picture landscape from the site, where would I put it in the YoWindow folder?
Chubbywuz

Post by Chubbywuz »

Werner,I created a new folder & renamed it landscapes. Then put it into the YoWindow folder. Now I can once again download picture landscapes!!!
Thanks,
Michelle :D
countryroads
Name: Marty

Post by countryroads »

Hi Michelle,

Until Werner gets back with you, I thought I would give you some information.

If you have Windows XP, click on Start and then click on Run. Enter Application Data. Click OK. You will now see more folders. One of them is Yowindow. This folder includes the landscape folder containing the village and the pyramid example that Pasha first put on the system.

I hope this information helps you out.

Marty
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Post by Mallorca »

Chubbywuz wrote:Werner,I created a new folder & renamed it landscapes. Then put it into the YoWindow folder. Now I can once again download picture landscapes!!!
Thanks,
Michelle :D
Hi Michelle,
is everything OK now or do you need more help?
Have a nice weekend
Werner
Chubbywuz

Post by Chubbywuz »

Thanks to all!!!!!The problem is fixed & I am once again adding new landscape pictures. Well wishes to all for a great weekend ;)