YoWindow Won't Work In 2021?

Any questions? Any answers?
armorbeast
Name: Steven

YoWindow Won't Work In 2021?

Post by armorbeast » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Just saw the message about flash. I have YoWindow on my phone and computer but it's the computer I mostly use it with. Right now it's still working and I'm not uninstalling flash so it seems to work for the time being. Your notice says you'll have a new YoWindow by the end of 2021 which is a shame. I hope mine will last til then as I'm not uninstalling flash.

Will we get a new Landscape for the trouble :)

Payne285
Name: Payne

Re: YoWindow Won't Work In 2021?

Post by Payne285 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:32 am

You will love the weather Unfortunately, since 1 Jan 2021 Flash is no longer supposed to work. YoWindow for Windows and Mac is not able to function without Flash. If you uninstall Flash from your computer, YoWindow will not be able to work.

armorbeast
Name: Steven

Re: YoWindow Won't Work In 2021?

Post by armorbeast » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:35 pm

Ok, well this sucks as I guess January 12th was the end for me after all. Getting a Flash symbol on my Yowindow computer screen and guess I have to wait until you put out a new edition with something other than Flash running it. Wish you'd have seen this coming and started developing a new version months ago as they've been saying this was going to happen for a long time... I just didn't realize it would affect YoWindow (even though I guess I should have).

Will be missing it as I actually like it to click on the characters and see how many I can enlarge at a single time. I got eight as a maximum but was trying for nine lol.