LaTerrazza

Re: Problems with widget parameters

Post by LaTerrazza »

Just switched... Oh, God! :roll:
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

LaTerrazza wrote:Just switched... Oh, God! :roll:
If so i'm almost at the end of my possible hints.

I had a look at the sourcecode of your blog and saw that you are using a different kind of "HTML/Javascript"-gadget than i do.

What's left for me is to give you three pictures to show you with which gadget i am using and works for me:
Step #1 - which gadget i use/choose when i say "Add gadget" in the editor for my blog - it's in the "Basics" section
Step #1 - which gadget i use/choose when i say "Add gadget" in the editor for my blog - it's in the "Basics" section
YoWindow - Donatella - Add Gadget #1.png (62.44 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
Step #2 - the editor of the widget and what i insert just before saving
Step #2 - the editor of the widget and what i insert just before saving
YoWindow - Donatella - Add Gadget #2.png (34.07 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
Step #3 - the result on my blog
Step #3 - the result on my blog
YoWindow - Donatella - Add Gadget #3.png (28.29 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
i hope you succeed at last!
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
LaTerrazza

Post by LaTerrazza »

Hi Reinhart.
Thank you for your tutorial... :D

Here I am with today's bad news: using my current browser Mozilla 3.6 I can't see the widget displayed on my pc (and neither on YoWindow site), or better, starting from this morning I can see only YoWindow screensaver showing "Wait please..." :?
For that reason I'm trying using a lot of different YoWindow scripts (included the Widgetbox one), but nothing seems to happen.
I've also tryed with a different browser ( I.E.8), and just the english version from Widgetbox was correctly displayed.
I WANT my YoWindow widget but I DON'T WANT to go back using I.E.8... :cry:
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

LaTerrazza wrote:Hi Reinhart.
Thank you for your tutorial... :D
You're welcome! (i'm the "optical" type of person, but i like clear and understandable sentences to "support" pictures)
LaTerrazza wrote:Here I am with today's bad news: using my current browser Mozilla 3.6 I can't see the widget displayed on my pc (and neither on YoWindow site), or better, starting from this morning I can see only YoWindow screensaver showing "Wait please..." :?
For that reason I'm trying using a lot of different YoWindow scripts (included the Widgetbox one), but nothing seems to happen.
I've also tryed with a different browser ( I.E.8), and just the english version from Widgetbox was correctly displayed.
I WANT my YoWindow widget but I DON'T WANT to go back using I.E.8... :cry:
I know this doesn't help you but: here at the office our official browser is IE8 - and the widget works for me (and i think for many other IE8-users).
At home i am using Firefox 3.6 and the widget (on my blog) displays as desired.

Have you tried to display another location? Maybe the METAR-source and/or yr.no have problems? I don't know anymore... :cry:

I'm really curious about what prevents your blog to display the widget properly - ANYONE OUT THERE: please help!
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
LaTerrazza

Post by LaTerrazza »

Hi.
Just re-loaded Flash Flayer and now I can see the widget displayed!
Also re-loaded my terrible script to see the widget in italian. And it's enough for me now... :)