Major bug

Have you found an error? Report here!
phantom
Name: curt

Major bug

Post by phantom »

I live in Hinckley,Minnesota. It's twenty three degree, and your program show snow on the ground. However, it never snowed, and we haven't even got our first snow fall. However, you program shows a winter scene instead of bare ground.
ikarus1969

Re: Major bug

Post by ikarus1969 »

phantom wrote:I live in Hinckley,Minnesota. It's twenty three degree, and your program show snow on the ground. However, it never snowed, and we haven't even got our first snow fall. However, you program shows a winter scene instead of bare ground.
23 deg. fahrenheit are -5 deg. celsius.
There's an automatism in YoWindow that snow is shown with negative temperatures (in celsius).
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

in addition please read the paragraph(s) on the help-page about seasons: http://yowindow.com/help.html#season_algorithm where there is an explanation for your snowy landscape with that temperatures.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
photolady07

Post by photolady07 »

I realized that what looked like snow the other day was actually FROST! I hope that helps! :)
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

photolady07 wrote:I hope that helps! :)
Not really. phantoms post was 1 month ago and was answered. What do you mean with your post? :unknown: