latins

blank screen

Post by latins »

mine as well has crashed. glad to know it's not just me. :x
Spiddley
Name: Syd

Re: blank screen

Post by Spiddley »

I was horrified to find just a black screen when I switched on YoWindows on my PC running Windows 7. Its never done that before and must have happened quite recently. My Android version is still working OK. I rely on this program a lot as I work outdoors most of the time and need to predict the weather accurately.

Whats happening guys??
Wally©
Name: Walter

Post by Wally© »

Spiddley wrote:I was horrified to find just a black screen when I switched on YoWindows on my PC running Windows 7. Its never done that before and must have happened quite recently. My Android version is still working OK. I rely on this program a lot as I work outdoors most of the time and need to predict the weather accurately.

Whats happening guys??
Read all about it...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23504
Wally©...

(Ignorance can easily be overcome...Stupidity is 4ever...)
rose63
Name: Rosemary Hutchings

Post by rose63 »

I had my windows 10 update, and after the update, I had a black screen when i opened Yowindow. When I right clicked on it, it said "movie not loaded" and "about Adobe Flashplayer". I saw the post on the main page which said to install update KB3132372 to fix this bug, and when i checked i saw that it was already installed on my system yesterday when Yowindow stopped working. What i did was to uninstall this update, and Yowindow is now working correctly again. I dont know if this will work for everyone but it worked for me.