RC 451 - Airport is ready for release

Early builds of YoWindow for Windows
par
Name: Pasha

RC 451 - Airport is ready for release

Post by par »

I think of Airport landscape as ready-to-show-to-the-public.

All the seasons are done, all known errors fixed.

Please report any problems you will find in 451 in reply to this topic.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
portaleazzurro
Name: Franco

Re: RC 451 - Airport is ready for release

Post by portaleazzurro »

Hi Pavel,

I downloaded the latest version (451) and this landscape works very well. :good:

I would like to make some observations:

- The planes seem taking off too fast.
- The wind sock is beautiful but it's a little bit: why do not you bring it in close-up?
- The planes, when the wind is strong, should land and take off into the wind.
- In the future you will see the planes land or take off from the front or rear of the track ?

Pavel, I confirm that this landscape (airport) is provided only in the paid version? (I have to write in my blog)

I tried to put it in the widget on my blog (landscape=airport&amp), but does not work: you still can not do it?
Greetings.
Franco

:beer:
"If you look at the sky forever, we would be having wings." (G. Flaubert)
Sincerely from my home and my country. Franco.
eugeniobutti

Post by eugeniobutti »

It seems to me that there is still a small problem with the brilliance of the sun; choosing the town of Fatima - Portugal - where I am the brilliance of the sun appear in the ecrã even to 19:19, then disappear for more or fewer 10 minutes and then it reappears up to the sunset. Also while beginning the day it has the same problem.
For the rest everything is so pretty and perfect that and team who carried out this project deserves a great one very much thank you.
The image of the airport is so perfect that it would be worthy from time to time it visits it also of a JUMBO or an AIRBUs 380 to complete more still his beauty.
Eugénio Butti
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Post by Mallorca »

Hi Pasha,

to make the landscape more realistic it would be nice to design the lights in according to the real airports and obstacle lights.
For example the obstacle lights are in depending of the hight not static red lights ... they are flash lights.
The taxiway edge lights are blue and never yellow. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxiway
The windsock has to be lighted also at night.
Sorry, but this are international rules for international airports all over the world.

Werner
armagedon51
Name: momo

Post by armagedon51 »

I download the new version. The airport is nice but not my favourite. A bit too blocky and cartoonish for my taste. The airplanes need to be pitch up and down during TO and Landing for a more realistic view. I prefer the village. What i would like really is a mountain landscape. Something like this.. Sorry may be the wrong place for that. Anyway keep the good work !

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6196 ... window.jpg
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

Thank you, guys!
On this week we will review your suggestions and I will comment on them.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
eugeniobutti

Post by eugeniobutti »

Hi Pavel,
The splendor of the sun was now OK! The best the idea of putting the name of the town in the building of the airport. I suggest what is improved the color of the name of the town, at night, because as well as it is it gets confused with the color from the glasses. Also the aste of the windsock should be more shown up during the night
Eugénio