Rain and Snow

Early builds of YoWindow for Windows
Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Rain and Snow

Post by Tihomir Z »

Greeting
I have one request, is possible to make it to the window YoWindow when there is no rain (0.0mm) that it does not see, or when cells registered only then appears on the screen, the same would not want to do it after the height of the snow, it is now constantly on the screen and there is no snow or rain. It is well designed for UV. When he complains sensor data appears on the screen, and when it is not self-evident fact of UV appears on the screen. For me it is just fine to do it, I hope you will accept this my proposal.
par
Name: Pasha

Re: Rain and Snow

Post by par »

I don't understand the question, Tihomir, sorry.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Oh, just the
Data for rain and snow depth to be visible only when it is raining or snowing.

Example 1:
Daily precipitation 0 mm
Snow 0 mm
Not visible on the screen
Example 2:
Daily precipitation 0.6 mm
Snow depth 10 mm
Visible on the screen

Thanks
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

Thanks!
This is quite a special information, 95% of people are just happy with the visual picture of the rain/snow.
Anyway, we could probably add this information in weather description field.
I have added this task to our list for mobile features.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

I must tell you that users of Sibenik, which has a paid version of YoWindow disappointed that was not in the control panel added information for daily rainfall, and for us who have PWS heavily used, and it should be borne in mind because the people that really need it and it would not be a problem for developers to add this information to be visible.
I hope you will find the will and time to this very quickly added to the control panel and see how the skin occurred in our city.
Tihomir
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

I want to ask you about my last exam for adding rainfall in inspector panel, my humble opinion is that it should not be a big problem, for us it is important that we have seen at any time. Please enable us, thank you.
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Greeting
I would like to remind you that we at least answer when they can expect in the control panel addition of daily rainfall with PWS station. Added more YoWindow RC b77 version but still nothing on rainfall data. It is not nice to be persistently avoids this because for many, and for me it YoWindow application to me at any time was at work or home, or on vacation somewhere far away, always know exactly what the situation is with the weather conditions at me. Menu not the police cars or cats priority, but the time for me and I believe many of you will agree YoWindow moving away from their original function, I'm sorry but YoWindow is not on my smarthpone application number one, rarely get to see, because it is slow cartons, and soon all was well and smoothly. The more adds only slows down and errors accumulate. Do not hold it against me, but it's also my humble opinion. It's time for me the number one priority, but I see that team YoWindow longer. I hope at least this is my response to the alarm, at least it was his turn to answer, not that one does not respond as if nothing had asked.
Thank you very much
11.04.2016. 17:00 , Let me add that as I came home from work on the website YoWindow can not not see the picture attached