the town

Early builds of YoWindow for Windows
latins

the town

Post by latins »

i love the invisible man!!! i noticed you can't click on the person who comes out on the balcony. also no one ever makes it between the hotel and the shoe shop in the back ground walking or between, oter than that. keep up the great work!!! :ROFL: :beer:
truk
Name: George

Re: the town

Post by truk »

Hi,
Don't think I've noticed a balcony, unless it is the highest center window in the yellow building.

George
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

latins wrote:i love the invisible man!!! i noticed you can't click on the person who comes out on the balcony. also no one ever makes it between the hotel and the shoe shop in the back ground walking or between, oter than that. keep up the great work!!! :ROFL: :beer:
Thanks! We want to add more. Stay tuned!
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
latins

Post by latins »

truk wrote:Hi,
Don't think I've noticed a balcony, unless it is the highest center window in the yellow building.

George
it's between the end of the pizza shop and the outdoor cafe. :D
truk
Name: George

Post by truk »

I see it now. Thanks for pointing it out. I may have noticed it before and thought the person was standing on the back street behind the building, but now that I see it I realize they are standing on a balcony.

We have a little wind today, and just noticed the street lights gently swaying. Nice detail.

George