What a beautiful screensaver!!

Mac OS Questions, Suggestions and Bugs
nj_rider

What a beautiful screensaver!!

Post by nj_rider »

I just found this app this morning after doing a search for a new weather app since my old app expired due to licensing restrictions. In other words what I had on my desktop no longer works. WeatherDock expired permanently on Nov. 15th.

Is there a free standing app of YoWindow for use on a Mac? It's great in screensaver mode but would like access to the info whenever I need it.

Thanks for a gorgeous screensaver! It has jumped to the top of my favorites list.
ikarus1969

Re: What a beautiful screensaver!!

Post by ikarus1969 »

nj_rider wrote:I just found this app this morning after doing a search for a new weather app since my old app expired due to licensing restrictions. In other words what I had on my desktop no longer works. WeatherDock expired permanently on Nov. 15th.

Is there a free standing app of YoWindow for use on a Mac? It's great in screensaver mode but would like access to the info whenever I need it.

Thanks for a gorgeous screensaver! It has jumped to the top of my favorites list.
I don't own a PC with Mac OS but have you tried to download/install:

the Release-candidate: from the link in this post from the author

the official release: from the link in this post from the author?
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«