Build 23

Mac OS Questions, Suggestions and Bugs
Tornado Tim

Build 23

Post by Tornado Tim »

Hi Par and fellow software developers for yowindow.

I have upgraded to build 23 and it is working relatively well.
However Automatic Updating for the PWS override doesnt update when you resume your mac from sleep anymore.
tonykovac

Re: Build 23

Post by tonykovac »

Hello -

I've installed build 23 on my MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard 10.6.5. I have the latest version of flash player installed.

The normal YoWindow looks great and weather animates fine; however, when the screensaver starts, the screensaver is only displayed in black and white with no animation - the screensaver displays a static, black and white image of the village with weather, but the weather does not move.

I uninstalled YoWindow build 23 and installed a much earlier version, build 7, and the screensaver animates correctly - the village is in color, the rain moves down the screen, and all looks well.

The weather is being retrieved from the NWS.

I am not sure what changes were made between the various versions - I have builds 7, 20, 21 and 23 available. The only screensaver that works correctly on my system is build 7. The other screensaver builds do not animate correctly on my system. Are there any changes I should make?

Thank you for the help, --Tony Kovac
Tornado Tim

Post by Tornado Tim »

Yes I have just noticed that too Tony.
Dima

Post by Dima »

tonykovac

Post by tonykovac »

Thank you, build 24 works very nice - the screensaver is in color with animation.

I appreciate the quick fix!

Thanks, --Tony Kovac