What a quiet day

ikarus1969

What a quiet day

Post by ikarus1969 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Wasn't it a quiet day today? At least regarding YoWindow?

What did YOU do today?

Are you all testing YoWindow to the last bit? :D

As far as i'm concerned: today (like in the last few months) i had to struggle with a colleague at the office (we are programming software for book-clubs) who doesn't speak german as well as he should do, which leads to almost permanent "irritation". He always reports errors which i had to prove are on his side. It's getting really exhausting :cry:
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«

daddylito

Re: What a quiet day

Post by daddylito » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 am

Hi Ikarus!

I appreciate your openness about your job situation.
And I understand that the job may not always be fun.

But should not you use your knowledge and energy and deal with other than programming book clubs!

Sincerely DaddyLito

ikarus1969

Re: What a quiet day

Post by ikarus1969 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:56 am

daddylito wrote:But should not you use your knowledge and energy and deal with other than programming book clubs!
Maybe i should, but the work itself isn't that bad. But of course i know there are more exciting jobs out there.

Who knows what the future brings?

In contrary to some other people i consider 40 not too late to learn new things.

Although i don't expect many answers but: do you all work in a job you ever had dreamed of :?:
And guys (ladies out there?): be honest! :mrgreen:
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«