cq cq cq on yowindow pse k

dc1jr

cq cq cq on yowindow pse k

Post by dc1jr »

cq cq cq on yowindow DC1JR located in JN39qx is calling for any callsign on this forum.

it would be great to know, if there are more hams (amateur radio operators) on our nice forum. :Search:

YO2LDK, Alex, is the only one I know ..... :)

vy 73s from germany uli dc1jr
portaleazzurro
Name: Franco

Re: cq cq cq on yowindow pse k

Post by portaleazzurro »

Hi Uli,

look here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSQG2Pj44fE

Every time I watch this movie I always feel a great emotion.

I'm not an amateur-radio in the true sense of the word, but I always had a passion for listening to shortwave. Internet, phone and satellite transmissions have stolen, unfortunately, a bit of charm to this wonderful activity.

sincerely

Franco :)
"If you look at the sky forever, we would be having wings." (G. Flaubert)
Sincerely from my home and my country. Franco.
dc1jr

Post by dc1jr »

hi Franco,

thanks for your nice reply - a wonderful video at youtube. Yes, in former times we have done our hobby in this way and sometimes we do it in the same way on special occasions.
I have started this hobby in the early 60 of the last century with homemade radio receiver and long wire antennas.

Even today I spent a lot of time in front of my shortwave receiver or transceiver - headphones on and listening to the rest of the world.
And if there is someone calling cq I reach for the mike and try to connect to this station, where ever he or she is.

But I am not able to work in morse code telegraphy as the boys did in former times.

Franco, have a nice evening

regards

Uli
survivalkid

Post by survivalkid »

As a newbie, it is great to know there's a forum where I can learn things from. The video is nice, thank you! I look forward to find out more :D