*** Happy Christmas to RepkaSoft ****

HowardR
Name: Howard

*** Happy Christmas to RepkaSoft ****

Post by HowardR »

Marek beat me to it, but anyway -- whoever heard of just one greetings card being received?

The morning here in the north of England today was cold and dark and windy. Downright depressing, in fact. But I flipped on YoWindow and there's my little house at the end of the track and there, too, are all the pretty coloured lights, twinkling away. And seriously: how can anyone continue to be miserable when contemplating that?

To Pavel, Yuri, Alex, Natalia, Dmitry, and Alexander then -- and everyone involved with RepkaSoft -- sincere thanks for everything: YoWindow is far more than a, uh, 'weather app' and, on a day such as today, far more than mere computer software alone: irreplaceable reference resource it may be, but on days like this I'm reminded yet again that creativity gets no better or happier than this.

Well done, gang, for your continuing efforts: here's to a truly wonderful Christmas to you all, wherever you might be, and the very best of best wishes for a 2013 that will be healthy, happy, prosperous and fulfilling.
:beer: :beer: :beer:
par
Name: Pasha

Re: *** Happy Christmas to RepkaSoft ****

Post by par »

Wow!
Thank you so much, Howard!
Merry Christmas!
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image