3113957; Peñafiel / Castilla y León / Spain

YoWindow related topics that do not fit in the above forums
varon_de_sion

3113957; Peñafiel / Castilla y León / Spain

Post by varon_de_sion »

I have in my YoWindow Peñafiel Geonames-ID 3113957 , but with climatological predictions of Salamanca.
have you confused Population. I want: Peñafiel / Castilla y León / Spain Geonames-ID 3113957. have you confused with climatological predictions of Salamanca Plaza del Mercado / Castile-Leon / Spain Geonames-ID is 6500708. Please, I want climatological predictions: Peñafiel / Castilla y León / Spain Geonames-ID 3113957.
Thanks for your help, greetings

Your Friend Raul.
ikarus1969

Re: 3113957; Peñafiel / Castilla y León / Spain

Post by ikarus1969 »

varon_de_sion wrote:I have in my YoWindow Peñafiel Geonames-ID 3113957 , but with climatological predictions of Salamanca.
have you confused Population. I want: Peñafiel / Castilla y León / Spain Geonames-ID 3113957. have you confused with climatological predictions of Salamanca Plaza del Mercado / Castile-Leon / Spain Geonames-ID is 6500708. Please, I want climatological predictions: Peñafiel / Castilla y León / Spain Geonames-ID 3113957.
Thanks for your help, greetings

Your Friend Raul.
Hi Raul,

you are right, Salamanca ("LESA", "C" in the attached graphic) is too far away to get plausible weather conditions for Peñafiel (about 170 kilometers, "A" in the attached graphic). Would you try "LEVD" (Valadolid, "B" in the attached graphic) as the metar-station for Peñafiel please? It is still about 55 kilometers away but better than Salamanca.

Open the window for the location-properties and overwrite the metar station "LESA" (Salamanca) with "LEVD" (Valadolid) and, that's important, click on the "OK"-button.

Then you will get a weather closer to your location Peñafiel.
Far from being perfect, i know, but in your case the "best" you will get unless you install a private weather-station.
YoWindow - Penafiel-Valadolid-Salamanca.jpg
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«