Thank you and Happy Holidays

YoWindow related topics that do not fit in the above forums
Mavadelo
Name: Martin

Thank you and Happy Holidays

Post by Mavadelo »

I am kind of surprised and shocked that I have to make this forum post the day after Christmas and no other post has been made about this already.
I have been using the free version for years now and recently got the full version through GiveAwayOfTheday. Now shortly before Christmas there was an update with the "Town (BETA)" and what a pleasant surprise that turned out to be. A animated town with people, cars, busses and Christmas decoration. Dynamic window lighting (not sure if the correct expression but I am sure you guys understand what I mean), little easter eggs with the people and vehicles that can be clicked to have them "do something". Fireworks going off, hot air balloons flying by. Really I can watch the town for hours.

Like I said, I have been using this for ... well maybe the total 5 years it is around now, and have seen it grow bigger and better with each update. So a huge thank you to the two developers that have made this possible. This IS by far the number one weather app / screensaver and if for whatever reason I lose my "free license" from GOTD ( be it due to a crash or me buying a new system) I will be sure to get the paid version back asap, of course I will keep recommending this app to my friends, family and website visitors.

I would like to wish all the users and the developers a great holiday season (or what is left of it) and wish you all the best for 2016. I hope to enjoy YoWindow for years to come

Mavadelo
Wally©
Name: Walter

Re: Thank you and Happy Holidays

Post by Wally© »

Greatly appreciated !!!

Happy Holidays for you and those dear to you...

Enjoy the forum and discover even more about YoWindow... :D
Wally©...

(Ignorance can easily be overcome...Stupidity is 4ever...)