Transfering a file

YoWindow related topics that do not fit in the above forums
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Re: Transfering a file

Post by Mallorca »

Hi Mark,
could you understand now my question? As Fred wrote it is only allowed to attach .jpg or .png :!:
So please convert your file and we all can see your basic problem which you will show us ;)
Werner
mark2010

Post by mark2010 »

Hi!
Many thanks my friends for your patience and support. At last I was managed to upload this kind of file. To do this I used tinypic.com link. I tried this on the other forum. Anyway I must work longer on the forums to have more practice. ;)
All the best
Mark
mark2010

Post by mark2010 »

Hello friends,
Now I have just read the headline of the Other section and I should move the issues regarding YoWindow only. I asked you as experts but problem concerned the other forum. That is why sorry for my mistake. By the way, why did you use the words "bmp image is not allowed"? :?
Mark
countryroads
Name: Marty

Post by countryroads »

Hi Mark,

Your posts are ok in Other.

I have included a .jpg screenshot of what occurs when you try to upload a Bitmap image. The image you are trying to upload must be a .jpg or a .png.

Hope this answers your question.

Marty
Attachments
YoWindow message for Bitmap file.JPG
YoWindow message for Bitmap file.JPG (39.73 KiB) Viewed 6331 times
mark2010

Post by mark2010 »

Hi!
Ok Marty. If I have the another question as to YoWindow requiring to show an image then I prepare it in jpg or png format. Now it seems to me we can close this subject. Once again many thanks for your explanations. ;)
Mark from Poland