weather update error

coach

weather update error

Post by coach »

Hi. I've been having problems updating the weather the last couple days. It goes through the update process, then I get a update error. Right now it's cloudy outside, but YoWindow is showing sunny. Any way I can solve this problem? Thanks.

Coach
coach

Re: weather update error

Post by coach »

The weather update error seems to have corrected itself. Problem solved.

Coach
Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Post by Tihomir Z »

Yeah, and to me the same problem, last month I noticed, outside is mostlycloudy, and accused the solar sensor and the YoWindow window is partly cloudy, here on the website is currently displayed the night sky, but for me the day half nine in the morning, and mostlycloudy, but YoWindow shows partly cloudy ... and so for a long time everything worked well .... what's the problem.
Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Post by Tihomir Z »

Hello everyone
I've already written about the problem that Yowindow's description of time is different than it is read in Wdisplay, the program is well-understood, but Yowindow is another icon. It is not clear to me that this can not be repaired, I am a user of this product since the first day, but this is very frustrating to me and I do not know how smart to write about this. I see that I do not have the will to work around this for me a big problem. Not Yowindow as it once was, this is all the mistakes that are just not repaired, it has become pure commercialization, only profit.
RichardAvata
Name: RichardAvataFA

weather update error

Post by RichardAvata »

I am also having this problem. ASN thinks my aircraft is always at the position where I spawned in single-player. Once I go to multiplayer, it stops updating weather and my position.