YoWindow displays no sense of comfort

Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

YoWindow displays no sense of comfort

Post by Tihomir Z »

I noticed that something more than a month is not showing temperature thermal comfort. To me, it all sends Wdisplay the YoWindow, so I do not know why this information is not displayed on the YoWindow. Is it to Wdisplay program?
Thank you all for your help and suggestions.
jmcmurry
Name: Jim

Re: YoWindow displays no sense of comfort

Post by jmcmurry »

Tihomir,

I just looked, and that temperature was never in the original script so I have added it now. You have that entry in your xml but it is empty because your $feelslike variable was never initialized with that data. You can fix this easily by right after the line

Code: Select all

$Temp    = $data [  4]; // Temperature
add the line

Code: Select all

$feelslike = $data [130]; // Apparent temp C
then it should work for you.

- Jim
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Thanks Jim
I've entered, sometime ago I replaced the Script, and I entered this information, I missed it. So far so good.
But I have about this one question.
You've put Apparent temperature in ° C, [130]
And before I was a temp. based Wind chill, [44]
A tag in the list of wdisolay program I found this:
%apparentsolartempc% , Apparent temperature in the sun, ° C (you need a solar sensor), I have a solar sensor, it could be used. [ ? ]
Or this option:
%feelslike% , Shows heat index or Humidex or Windchill (if less than 16oC), [ ? ], Which is the best show for thermal comfort.
What are the numbers for the temperature in brackets [ ? ], What do you get. Here are just that, greeting
Tihomir
jmcmurry
Name: Jim

Post by jmcmurry »

Tihomir,

You can change that number to [44] if you wish, but that's probably only significant in the winter time. Maybe change it to [45] in the summer? I just throught that apparent temp might be the best for year around but you can certainly change it. You can see your clientraw numbers with Kevin Reed's parser http://www.tnetweather.com/wd-parser.ph ... mit=Submit.

The script uses the clientraw files for the data so individual tags like %feelslike% and %apparentsolartempc% can't be used the way it's written now. If you wanted to use them, you'd have to put them in your testtags.txt, include testtags.php at the top of this script, then use $feelslike instead of $data [130] for instance. That kind of thing could be done.

- Jim
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Jim
Yes, that's why I asked for it, because wind chill would be the best for the winter period. Here I did not know and I will put this option you guys are recommended.
I want to ask you, and this, I see that the meter data from the airport for visibility are now having "Unlimited" from which to write visibility when visibility is greater than 50 km, or?
Thank you for your moves and your explanation.