Snow Depth

Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Snow Depth

Post by Tihomir Z »

greeting
I would ask for a little help, in fact I want to add data for snow depth, but not to me it appears, daily rainfall can see, but not snow to appear.
As proper to enter this information, here is my example.
i_visibility=1&i_dailyRainTotal=1&i_SnowLevelDepth=1&" ?
Thanks for your help
jmcmurry
Name: Jim

Re: Snow Depth

Post by jmcmurry »

Tihomir,

Are you setting the current snow depth in WD under Input Daily Weather on the Snow Input tab? Also, yowindow.xml must have that tag in it.

- Jim
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Hello Jimm
To all these I have brought to you wrote, and dectop version has snow, but the website does YoWindow this information to the scripts are properly entered and that it appears.
In the picture to see it, I hope it's clear what I point to the problem.
TKtFO.jpg
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

Tihomir, could you do me a favor? For future posts: if you want to show pictures please use the upload function of the forum. So it can't happen that the picture is deleted and the posting refer to a picture that does ot exist any more. Please, if possible use .jpg as the format - it uses less space than .png.

Thank you!

(for this posting i have downloaded the .png, converted it to a jpg and uploaded it to your forum's post)
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
jmcmurry

Post by jmcmurry »

Tihomir,

Please post a link to your web widget and hopefully we can figure out what is wrong.

- Jim

Added: I looked back at your first post and I see "i_visibility=1&i_dailyRainTotal=1&i_SnowLevelDepth=1&" then when I look at http://yowindow.com/widget_parameters.php I don't see that snow parameter. I think you must use i_snowLevel instead?

- Jim
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Hello Jim :)
Everything is in perfect order, with the help of a friend I have added the correct name for the height of snow and now all good showing how it should be. I'm not going to put a picture because it turns out great and moderators criticize me then, and I'm just an amateur because I do not use the computer much like you profi developers and others who work with these things. Some of the pictures I deleted because when I set in post niche has seen the most important part, so I deleted them because there was no purpose to put them.
Thanks for your support Jim, here you can directly look at my website as it looks now when I added data for visibility, precipitation, and snow depth.
www.pljusak.com/trnovec1/wx.html
jmcmurry

Post by jmcmurry »

Tihomir,

I'm glad that it is working for you now.

- Jim
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Hello everyone
I'm confused, there is no snow at my height is 0.0 cm, and the website shows persistently YoWindow snow? That is not right.
And desctop version is good, as it should be. In what is now the problem. I did not touch anything and the difference appeared. I do not know where it all leads, enter data into Wdisplayu and take those actual data does not display well on the website YoWindow.
Somebody explain it. Thank you.
This picture does not show well the real situation (website)

And this picture is a good representation of the actual situation
jmcmurry

Post by jmcmurry »

Tihomir,

If you are using yowindow-xml.php version 2.5 then I think I know what the problem is. I'll fix that in a little while and post a link.

- Jim
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Hello Jim
Yes, I use a php script 2.5 latest version.
Now I see that there is no more snow on the YoWindow window on my website.
Thanks for the fixes.