update frequency on widget

par
Name: Pasha

Re: update frequency on widget

Post by par »

Widget inspector customization is one of the features we have plans to add in future.
Then you will be able to control the appearance of the inspector.
Hopefully soon.

Solving "Observed" problem is also planned for the next round of PWS support improvement.

I'm happy we have found the source of the error :)
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
iomkiwi
Name: Alan

Post by iomkiwi »

par wrote:I'm happy we have found the source of the error :)
Maybe not?
sunny night.png
sunny night.png (296.79 KiB) Viewed 6692 times
If you look at the time you will see it is 10:30pm and it is dark outside, but the widget says sunny. :?

Also as the icon shows, my lightning detector is picking up strikes and this is showing as flashes in the widget (very nice!) - but the lightning is 1200km away :shock: maybe you could look at making the widget show the lightning only if it is a little bit closer ;)
jmcmurry
Name: Jim

Post by jmcmurry »

Hmmm, not a problem with the widget. I just looked at your xml and it had the correct time, but your WD icon is saying sunny so the problem is back in WD for some reason. For the lightning, I have WD "limit strike distance" set to 30 (I think it's km) and that works well for me. Then anything outside that range isn't reported in clientraw.

- Jim

Added: Yup, just checked with Kevin's clientraw parser and 11:57 pm and the icon type is 0 (Sunny).
Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Post by Tihomir Z »

Behold, I tell you, I have the same problem, today the whole morning was cloudy, foggy, and even grmjelo, there were weak storm, but the widget is always either the sun, and I do not know what more I have done, and constantly shifting in the sun so that nothing nedir, I have no more strength to fight for hours, the horror. Wd This program is totally designed for super professionals, what everything does not have that program, and I clean the layman. In addition, we have all of Davis station, I barely saved Hunting this ws3600, the Davis can only be in our dream in Croatia, expensive compared to your prices 50-60%, and only by one type of imports, the prices rose in the heavens. Here, to know that there are more of us with this problem around the icon.
I no longer intend to fight about it, how is it to be.