YoWindow in Spanish

Teach YoWindow (Windows, Mac, website widget) to speak your language
kaliki

YoWindow in Spanish

Post by kaliki »

Greetings to full community of YoWindow,

First, my name is Fernando and I live in Zaragoza in Spain.

Few days ago I was looking for a program to show weather data on my computer.
I found, installed and checked out some programs.

This is the better and more beautiful weather forecast program I've ever seen.

Congratulations for this great program.

But the program was not translated into Spanish. Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world. So I decided to carry out the translation myself.

I made the spanish translation of YoWindow 2.0 Build 258. I modified the file "en.xml" found in the folder "lang". Do the translation in this way works very well. My program is now entirely in Spanish.

However, I do not know if this is the correct way to do the translation of the program.

I have reviewed the concepts of METAR and I have adapted to the uses of Spanish weather forecast language. I think the translation is accurate.

At present, the translation of the program is complete. I wish the translation was available for the entire community.

I would like to receive instructions on how to do this.

Fernando

Zaragoza / España
ikarus1969

Re: YoWindow in Spanish

Post by ikarus1969 »

kaliki wrote:At present, the translation of the program is complete. I wish the translation was available for the entire community.

I would like to receive instructions on how to do this.
Hi Fernando!

As Pavel (one of the creators of YoWindow) said in one post he "desperately waits for the spanish translation" he soon will contact you.

Or you can write a personal message to user "par" on this forum. You can also write a mail to support@repkasoft.com and offer him your translation.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

Hello, Fernando!

I'm just happy :-)
As ikarus has already mentioned we have been waiting for the Spanish translation for so long.
Thank you very much for your work!
And the fact that you have preferred YoWindow over our competitors is very nice for us.

I have sent you the instructions on what to do next to make Spanish language available in YoWindow.

Check the mail!
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
kaliki

Post by kaliki »

Thanks ikarus1969 and par for your quick replies.

And thanks for your enthusiastic response about the Spanish translation of YoWindow.
I am very happy. :P

I've already sent the files translated into Spanish.

Best regards.