New tags (variables) for German

Teach YoWindow (Windows, Mac, website widget) to speak your language
Registered users do not see the advertisments

New tags (variables) for German

Postby Acki-W » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Registered users do not see the advertisments
Hi Pavel,

do you think we can add new tags ?
At the moment, the following translations are missing:

Daily rain total = Regenmenge heute
Temperature range = Temperaturbereich min.-max.
Rain/Snowrate = Niederschlagsrate
Snowlevel = Schneehöhe
Ultra-violet index = UV-Index

I would like to propose a new tag: Solar-radiation (= Solarstrahlung).

And, there is one, maybe two small mistakes at the snowlevel tag:
It displays 20 mm, although it should be cm, and, it´s seems to round up this value the same it does with temperature-values.
But this might be wrong here. Now, we have 18 cm, and it seems to be round up to 20.




Share |

YoWindow - weather widget, weather screensaver, desktop weather
Acki-W
 
Registered users do not see the advertisments




Registered users do not see the advertisments

Re: New tags (variables) for German

Postby Jose1701 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Please note:

Translation for Dew Point --> Taupunkt.

Regards

Jose



Share |
Jose1701
 
Registered users do not see the advertisments





Re: New tags (variables) for German

Postby par » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Hey, Andreas!
So many questions, and they are very tough.

Acki-W wrote:At the moment, the following translations are missing:

Daily rain total = Regenmenge heute
Temperature range = Temperaturbereich min.-max.
Rain/Snowrate = Niederschlagsrate
Snowlevel = Schneehöhe
Ultra-violet index = UV-Index


Andreas, they are not missing, all these strings are translated correctly to German.
I just have checke this.
Make sure you have the latest build.

Acki-W wrote:I would like to propose a new tag: Solar-radiation (= Solarstrahlung).


We have planned to add Solar-radiation to YoWindow interface, but the time for this task has not yet to come.

Acki-W wrote:And, there is one, maybe two small mistakes at the snowlevel tag:
It displays 20 mm, although it should be cm


The way snow level value displayed is defined in Options/Units/Rain/Snow rate option
By default it is Millimeters.
You probably expect the snowlevel displayed in the same units as yowindow.xml provides them.
But units are controlled by Options/Units page.
To avoid user confusion we have to use the user settings.

Acki-W wrote:it´s seems to round up this value the same it does with temperature-values.
But this might be wrong here. Now, we have 18 cm, and it seems to be round up to 20.


Are millimeters rounded up or centimeters?
Are you sure YoWinow looses 2 centimeters after conversion?



Share |
Get YoWindow for your phone or tablet - it's awesome on both!

Image Image Image
User avatar
par
 
Posts: 7751
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 am
Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Registered users do not see the advertisments






Return to YoWindow translation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

Registered users do not see the advertisments