YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Teach YoWindow (Windows, Mac, website widget) to speak your language
Registered users do not see the advertisments

Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby par » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:42 am

Sorry, Roxanna, we wanted to release YoWindow for iPhone in Autumn 2012 and we only able to do this in April 2013
It turned out to be a lot of work.
I think I have to stop promising things because I don't know the future.
I apologize for giving the hope.
Though I still wish YoWindow to speak Persian, but it is a matter of priorities.



Share |
Get YoWindow for your phone or tablet - it's awesome on both!

Image Image Image
User avatar
par
 
Posts: 7661
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 am
Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Registered users do not see the advertisments




Registered users do not see the advertisments

Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby roxana » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:35 am

par wrote:Sorry, Roxanna, ....
I think I have to stop promising things because I don't know the future.
.....

Hello Dear PAR
MerryChristmass2014 to You and your team and your Good Family and everyone else , I wish you with your family happy holidays !
I still follow your updates and trying install it to remove problems in persian lng I 'll Hope you find a free time to consider persian language soon ....

HappyHolidays again :Yahoo!:



Share |
roxana
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm
Registered users do not see the advertisments





Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby par » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Happy Holidays, Roxanne!
Still no good news.
We need to finish Android edition and the new Town landscape, only then we can think about Arabic languages support :-(



Share |
Get YoWindow for your phone or tablet - it's awesome on both!

Image Image Image
User avatar
par
 
Posts: 7661
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 am
Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Registered users do not see the advertisments





Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby roxana » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:47 pm

par wrote:Happy Holidays, Roxanne!
Still no good news.
We need to finish Android edition and the new Town landscape, only then we can think about Arabic languages support :-(


No matter :oops:



Share |
roxana
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm
Registered users do not see the advertisments





Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby roxana » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:31 pm

par wrote:Happy Holidays, Roxanne!
Still no good news.
We need to finish Android edition and the new Town landscape, only then we can think about Arabic languages support :-(


Hello
what about news for Now ? :Bravo:

All the best



Share |
roxana
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm
Registered users do not see the advertisments





Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby par » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:05 pm

:-(
Still I'm overloaded with the work.
We need to finish Android edition and launch two new landscapes.
I do really hope that Persian to be supported soon as we did with Chinese and Japanese.
Thank you for your hard work.
I always feel uneasy when I see how much you've translated, but we didn't make it to the product :(



Share |
Get YoWindow for your phone or tablet - it's awesome on both!

Image Image Image
User avatar
par
 
Posts: 7661
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 am
Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Registered users do not see the advertisments





Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby roxana » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:13 pm

par wrote::-(
Still I'm overloaded with the work.
We need to finish Android edition and launch two new landscapes.
I do really hope that Persian to be supported soon as we did with Chinese and Japanese.
Thank you for your hard work.
I always feel uneasy when I see how much you've translated, but we didn't make it to the product :(



Don't problem You are busy so you are right ! :oops:



Share |
roxana
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm
Registered users do not see the advertisments





Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby nader23 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:26 am

hi
I wanted to translate Yowindow to Persian (Farsi) and see this topic
Thank you Roxana!
i download new version but Persian language is broken!



Share |
nader23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:16 am
Registered users do not see the advertisments





Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby roxana » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 pm

nader23 wrote:hi
I wanted to translate Yowindow to Persian (Farsi) and see this topic
Thank you Roxana!
i download new version but Persian language is broken!


It's not my fault I have mentioned about it over and over but nobody have care about Persian translation problems never. Regrettably the Persian language has not been yet as the main concern! :sorry:



Share |
roxana
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm
Registered users do not see the advertisments





Re: YoWindow in PersianFarsi

Postby nader23 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:58 am

roxana wrote:
nader23 wrote:hi
I wanted to translate Yowindow to Persian (Farsi) and see this topic
Thank you Roxana!
i download new version but Persian language is broken!


It's not my fault I have mentioned about it over and over but nobody have care about Persian translation problems never. Regrettably the Persian language has not been yet as the main concern! :sorry:

yes i know.
ty roxana for your great job!
yowindow admin please tell me why don't fix it?



Share |
nader23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:16 am
Registered users do not see the advertisments





PreviousNext

Return to YoWindow translation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Registered users do not see the advertisments